Sunday 1 November 2009

Here we go...

I've been meaning to start this for ages but it's taken NaBloWriMo to galvanise me in to any sort of action. A baptism of fire... I adore food and cooking, and have been avidly reading other's foodblogs for some years now, so I've decided to join in. I'm currently repeating a year at university for making a bit of a huge mistake in one module so I currently have plenty of time on my hands that I need to make feel like I haven't wasted, and during this recession I'm unlikely to be able to find paid employment although I am looking!

My special food interests are middle eastern and north african cooking, modern and traditional british, and cooking seasonally. I love using fruit and nuts in my cooking.

Along with the NaBloWriMo challenge, I have been given two huge sacks of apples from my boyfriend's parent's garden, and I'm going to try and post everything I cook with them, so be prepared.

Lastly, apologies for my horrific photography. It's my lack of skills in that department that have put me off starting this blog. I adore cooking, I don't adore photography. But the blogs I like best take good photos too, so I'm going to try my best and hopefully I will improve with practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment